Cauliflower Cheese Soup
Cauliflower cheese soup is perfect to pair with our slightly addictive cheese bites!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 cauliflower, leaves removed and cut into florets
- 500ml chicken or vegetable stock
- 300ml milk, plus extra if required
- 40g cheddar cheese, grated
- 20g parmesan, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
To prepare other elements:
- Place a stock pot or large saucepan over a medium heat and add the oil. Once the pan is hot, add the chopped onion and cook for around 10 minutes until softened. Add the garlic and cook for a further minute before adding the cauliflower florets.
- Pour over the stock and the milk and simmer for around 20 minutes until the cauliflower is tender. Stir through the two cheeses and season with the salt and pepper. Using a stick blender, blend the soup until smooth and velvety, adding extra milk if it's too thick for your liking. Return to the hob to heat through and serve in bowls with Dean’s cheese bites.
- Serves 4
[shareaholic app="share_buttons" id="24709883"]