Cheese & Chive Crusted Salmon
A deliciously simple way to serve salmon, the crumble topping of Dean’s Extra Mature Cheddar & Chive Oat Nibbles compliments the fish beautifully
- 4 fresh Scottish salmon fillets
- 120g Dean's Extra Mature Cheddar & Chive Oat Nibbles
- 50g Parmesan cheese, finely grated
Follow these steps
- Pre-heat the oven to 170degC
- Arrange the salmon fillets in an ovenproof dish lined with baking parchment.
- Place the Dean's Extra Mature Cheddar & Chive Oat Nibbles in a plastic bag and crush to fine crumbs with a rolling pin - mix in the grated Parmesan cheese. Top each salmon fillet with the crumb mixture, pressing down lightly.
- Place in the pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through. Sprinkle over a few chopped chives and serve immediately with a green salad.