Cranberry, White Chocolate & Shortbread Fudge
Try our delicious festive fudge recipe – perfect to give away as a gift, or to serve with coffee after Christmas lunch.
- 300g caster sugar
- 25g butter
- 170mls (1 small tin) evaporated milk
- 300g white chocolate, broken into small pieces
- 80g dried, sweetened cranberries
- 60g Dean's Shortbread, broken into small pieces
Follow these steps
- Line a square baking tin (18cm x 18cm approx) with baking parchment.
- Place the caster sugar, butter and evaporated milk into a heavy based saucepan - melt over a low heat.
- Once everything is melted turn up the heat slightly, stirring continuously. Once it comes to the boil, turn down the heat slightly and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the white chocolate pieces - stir until completely melted. Add the cranberries and shortbread pieces, mix well.
- Tip the mixture into the lined baking tin and smooth over the top. Place in the fridge to set for at least a couple of hours.
- Remove from the fridge and turn out onto a chopping board. Remove the parchment paper and cut into small cubes. Pack into festive gift bags or boxes, or store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
[shareaholic app="share_buttons" id="24709883"]