Gluten Free Chocolate Brownies
Our decadent chocolate brownies are not only delicious they’re also gluten free. And with Halloween just around the corner, this month is the perfect time to bake a batch.
View our Gluten Free range here.
- 175g dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids), broken into small pieces
- 110g salted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large free-range eggs
- 110g light muscovado sugar
- 50g gluten free self raising flour
- 25g white chocolate, melted
Follow these steps
- Line a 28cm x 18cm baking tin with baking parchment. Pre-heat the oven to 170degC
- Place the dark chocolate and butter in a saucepan over a very low heat, keep stirring until melted & blended together. Remove from the heat and leave to cool slightly.
- Break the eggs into a mixing bowl, add the sugar and vanilla extract. Beat until smooth, then stir in the melted chocolate mixture. Gently fold in the flour until evenly mixed through.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking tin and place in the pre-heated oven for 25 - 30 minutes, or until just set and the sides have started to shrink from the tin slightly
- Leave to cool in the tin before finishing with a drizzle of melted white chocolate.
- Cut into squares or fingers to serve.
- Cuts into 20 pieces (approx)