A delicious, savoury nibble to serve warm with drinks, and a great way to use up any leftover haggis.
- 250g Ready-made puff pastry
- 100g Cooked haggis
- 25g Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 25g Mature cheddar cheese, finely grated
- 1-2tbsp (or to taste) Worcestershire sauce (or other savoury sauce)
Follow these steps
- Pre-heat the oven to 220degC.
- Lightly flour a clean surface and roll out the pastry thinly into a long strip about 8cm wide.
- Using a palette knife, spread a very thin layer of Worcestershire sauce over the pastry. Sprinkle over the haggis and cheeses. Fold one side of the pastry into the centre of the strip lengthways then fold the other side into the centre too, so that the edges meet down the middle. Dampen the pastry along one side of the centre seam before folding again – press down gently.
- Using a very sharp knife, cut the roll into1cm slices. Lay the slices cut side up on baking trays. Place in the pre-heated oven for 12 minutes or until risen and golden.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool slightly on a wire rack.
[shareaholic app="share_buttons" id="24709883"]