Mojito Mocktail Ice Lollies
Just in time for the next wave of warm weather, we bring you our totally chilled out mojito-style ice lollies.
Cool, refreshing & completely booze-free, or you can add a splash of white rum for the full cocktail experience.
- 100g caster sugar
- 100mls water
- Zest & juice from 5 limes
- 3 mint sprigs, plus extra for the moulds
- 800mls soda water
Follow these steps
- Place the sugar and water in a heatproof jug and microwave for 1 - 2 minutes until the sugar has dissolved and the syrup is clear. Add the lime zest and mint sprigs, stir and leave to cool.
- Strain the mint & lime syrup through a sieve then add the fresh lime juice and soda water.
- Place a few fresh mint leaves into each ice lolly mould before equally dividing the mojito mix. Add a lolly stick to each then freeze overnight
- When ready to serve, gently warm the sides of the moulds by dipping in warm water, then gently remove. Serve immediately.
- Makes 8 - 10 lollies depending on the size of the moulds used.