Here’s a great way to use up any excess chocolate Easter eggs you might have! A delicious mix of chocolate, marshmallows and Dean’s Oat Biscuits.
- 150g pack Oat Biscuits - broken into small pieces
- 300g milk chocolate, broken into pieces
- 125g butter
- 5 tbsp golden syrup
- 85g mini pink & white marshmallows
- 85g glace cherries, quartered
- 85g mini fudge pieces
- 50g white chocolate, broken into pieces
Follow these steps
- Line an 18 x 28 cm baking tray with baking parchment
- Melt the butter and syrup in a pan, add the milk chocolate and stir over a low heat until the chocolate has melted.
- Add the broken biscuits, marshmallows, cherries and fudge pieces to the pan and stir well.
- Spoon into the lined baking tray and roughly spread out.
- Melt the white chocolate and drizzle lightly over the top.
- Place in the fridge to set, then cut into squares using a sharp knife.
- Cuts into 30 small squares.