White Chocolate & Raspberry Cheesecake
Impress your loved one this Valentine’s day with our very pretty white chocolate & raspberry cheesecake. We’ve used Dean’s NEW Golden Syrup biscuits for the base, but any plain shortbread or biscuits will work just as well.
- 1 pack Dean's Golden Syrup Biscuits, crumbed
- 50g butter
- 25g white chocolate
- 200g full fat soft cream cheese
- 200mls double cream
- 175g white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 150g raspberries
- 75g Greek style natural yogurt
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
Follow these steps
- Start by preparing the base - melt the butter and white chocolate together then add the biscuit crumbs. Mix well then tip into a 20cm springform cake tin and press evenly into the base. Place in the fridge to chill.
- Make a raspberry puree by sieving 40g of the raspberries into a small saucepan - add the sugar and heat until the sugar has melted. Leave to cool.
- Heat 50mls of the double cream in a pan - do not boil. Add the white chocolate and stir until melted and evenly combined.
- Whisk the cream cheese and yogurt together until smooth. Add the remaining cream to the cheese mixture and mix well, finally fold in the chocolate mixture.
- Keeping a few raspberries for decoration, sprinkle the rest onto the chilled cheesecake base. Pour over the filling and smooth the top
- Drop spots of the raspberry puree onto the cheesecake, then gently drag a cocktail stick through each droplet to form a heart shape.
- Place in the fridge for at least 6 hours, or overnight to chill, then serve in small wedges decorated with the remaining raspberries.